Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Because sometimes you just need free stuff.

Emmaus Church had its official launch last night, and it went really well. As promised, here's the link to the message, both in text and mp3 form. Jesus Hates Religion, Part One. I love, love, love this church.

I also made a really surprising, comforting discovery on noisetrade.com, which is an awesome website, if you haven't found it yet. They let you either pay what you want for the music they offer, or you can get it free by telling five people about it. And there's tons of music. One of the EPs I found is called Woman's Work is Alchemy and it's from this woman named Sarah Masen. When I was in high school, she released an album called Carry Us Through that I really think is partly responsible for me not completely losing my mind in high school. So go listen, tell your friends. I'm so glad she's still recording.

My old roommate Gabriele and her boyfriend Victor are visiting this week, so I'm hoping to get a lot of time with them. Knowing Gabe, the time will make for some fantastic stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment